25kW Transmitter, 96nm Black Box Radar System - Less Antenna
Note: FAR1523 requires the purchase of an Antenna Array and Radar Antenna Cable
Automatic Clutter Elimination (ACE) for Unprecedented Echo Clarity
Quickly adjust the Radar image with the push of a single button. With ACE activated, the system automatically adjusts clutter reduction filters and gain control according to sea and weather conditions selected by the user (calm/ rough sea/hard rain).
Fast Target Tracking
After selecting a target, it only takes a few seconds for a speed and course vector to be displayed. With accurate tracking information, estimation of other vessels course and speed is made easier.
Target Analyzer function
Target Analyzer function displays moving target, stationary targets, rain, sea surface and targets closing in on your vessel in different colors. Spot hazardous targets directly, simply by the color they are displayed in. Target Analyzer can increase safety as well as improve situational awareness.
Easy-to-operate Control Unit
Simple and efficient operation is made possible with individual knobs for setting gain/rain/sea clutter suppression, as well as a RotoKey and touchpad. The optional trackball unit, as well as a regular USB mouse, can also be used.
- FAR1523 Marine Radar features advanced functionality in a small and easy to use package
- Accurately track other vessels in order to avoid collisions with FURUNO's innovative new Fast Target Tracking functionality
- Target Analyzer discern hazards simply by looking at the color of their echo
- Improved sea and rain clutter removal function - Automatic Clutter Elimination (ACE) function provides clear echoes
- Instant speed vector display for tracked targets - a speed vector will be displayed after clicking on a select target
- AIS compatible out of the box - targets are automatically acquired and information can be displayed on-screen easily
- Power - Output: 25kW
- Range - Max (Miles): 96nm
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 19"W x 20"L WT: 87.3 lbs
- UPC: 611679365545